Early Care and Education Seminars
Focus on Birth to Three
Are you a Developmental Specialist that needs hours toward your credential?
Are you an Early Care or Education Professional that needs to build your knowledge about child growth and development?Preview Seminar 1 Login Create an Account
Decades of research show that early experiences have a profound impact on brain development and early intervention improves lifelong outcomes by minimizing the effects of developmental delays.
Designed for early care and education professionals, this seminar will build your knowledge about infant and toddler growth and development information from prenatal and fetal development through age 5, with a focus on before birth through age 2. This seminar will provide you with information and resources related to human development, developmental milestones, growth and developmental domains, and integrating skills across domains within natural environments and activities.
An online seminar you can take at your convenience and at your own pace.
Seminar ($50 fee)
30 Hours of Content Designed for Early Childhood Professionals
- Developmental specialists
- Home visitors
- Early childhood educators
- Early childhood special educators
- Preschool teachers
- Child care professionals
- Other early care and education professionals
Topics Covered in This Seminar:
- Pre-Natal and Peri-Natal Development
- Fetal Development
- Environmental Influences Affecting Mother and Fetus
- Sequences and Variability of Typical Development
- Developmental Milestones
- Growth and Development in the Areas of Cognition, Communication, Social/Emotional, Physical, and Adaptive Behavior
- How Children Learn (Natural Learning Environment Practices)
- Integration of Skills Across Domains
This seminar meets the requirements for Early Intervention content area E01 (Infant and Toddler Growth and Development) and is approved seminar work for Ohio Developmental Specialist certification.